Registrae

  • tjbieber
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 4 8:39 PM
      I am the registrar for my neighbourhood. I have written several times
      about this and have not received an answer that I can use. I just entered
      10 troop numbers under troop maintence. I have not even begun to enter the
      individual info on each member in the troop. Now it comes up stating I
      have to order new database. If I could get some information on this I
      would REALLY appreciate it.

      Thank you,

      Toni