I pad app

  • tina
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 11, 2013
      Hi Kevin,
      I was wondering if there is going to be an I pad / phone app for gscoutmate in the future? As I don't own a laptop I would find it very helpful. Just a thought I've been having. :D Thanks, Tina Smith
    • floodcitygirlscouts
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 6, 2013

        Hi Kevin!  I agree.  An ipad/ iphone app would make my job so much easier!  Is this something you're considering at all?