connecting to the internet in order to send an email

  • Sandy
    Message 1 of 2 , May 8, 2013
      I followed the direction on this site to connect to the internet. I
      even set up a new email with CS.com and still I get the message that
      access is denied. it would be great if I could connect with my troop
      through this program.

      Please help

      thank you

      sandy henderson
      Message 2 of 2 , May 12, 2013
        Hi Sandy,

        Who is your internet provider i.e., AT&T, SBCGlobal?

        Even though you are using yahoo.com and cs.com, we'll probably need to
        use the email gateway settings for your provider unless you have a paid
        account with yahoo.com.

        Kevin