Pins

  • Mish
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 4, 2013
      I'm trying to get my Daisy troop organized. I'm using the Global Update to add all the petals and leaves they earned. However, I can't seem to find the Thinking Day patch they earned and the WAGGGS and Daisy pin. I'd like to keep track of the date they earned those, but don't know where to find them. I've used G-Scoutmate with my old troop (from Brownies to Ambassadors), but this version is really frustrating me. Please help!

      Also, is there a way to keep track of the requirements for the petals and leaves? I know there used to be a way with the older versions to keep track of badge requirements. Is this available for the Daisies?