Re: printing service hour reports

  • rsqinkc
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 11, 2012
      Thank you for your reply! I found that option as well. Maybe I'll switch to doing it that way. But I'm still confused about how to print a report showing service hours. Have you found a way to do that?

      --- In gscoutmate@yahoogroups.com, Karen Szymanski <kazscout@...> wrote:

      > I use the service option on the girl record to report service. That allows you to designate whether the service is being used for a particular award too.
      > You can access this at the individual girl level, or do global updates if you have a group project.
      > Hope this helps!
      >
      > Karen

    • Kea Parker
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 11, 2012
        Under Reports
        Click Other Reports
        Click Service Reports
        Input how you want the output

        Kea Parker
        Advisor, Troop 2299
        http://www.troop2299.webs.com/

        "Never make someone a priority when they just make you an option"