printing service hour reports

  • rsqinkc
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 4, 2012
      As far as I've been able to figure out, the best way to record service hours is in Event Central under Leadership (according to the manual, that's where it should be recorded in the latest version of the program).

      But I'm looking for a report to show a talley of how many service hours each girl has performed, and I can't find one anywhere. Am I just overlooking it?

      Thank you!
      Cadette Advisor in Kansas City
    • Karen Szymanski
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 5, 2012
        I use the service option on the girl record to report service. That allows you to designate whether the service is being used for a particular award too.
        You can access this at the individual girl level, or do global updates if you have a group project.
        Hope this helps!

        Karen
      • rsqinkc
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 11, 2012
          Thank you for your reply! I found that option as well. Maybe I'll switch to doing it that way. But I'm still confused about how to print a report showing service hours. Have you found a way to do that?

          --- In gscoutmate@yahoogroups.com, Karen Szymanski <kazscout@...> wrote:

          > I use the service option on the girl record to report service. That allows you to designate whether the service is being used for a particular award too.
          > You can access this at the individual girl level, or do global updates if you have a group project.
          > Hope this helps!
          >
          > Karen

        • Kea Parker
          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 11, 2012
            Under Reports
            Click Other Reports
            Click Service Reports
            Input how you want the output

            Kea Parker
            Advisor, Troop 2299
            http://www.troop2299.webs.com/

            "Never make someone a priority when they just make you an option"