online software password

  • tracy.barnes99
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2012
      Is there anyway to retrieve your password for the online version? I set up the online version, even on a FTP site, now I can't remember my password to log in. Is there any way to retrieve the password or do I have to start over?

      Thanks!!
      Tracy
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 3, 2012
        Hi Tracy,

        Unfortunately not. While you can probably have the password reset for
        your FTP site (by your provider), there's no way to retrieve the
        password for your file.

        My recommendation would be to download the file manually and then try
        various passwords (that you think it may be) on your file and see if you
        can get it to open.

        If you need assistance in downloading the file (once you have your FTP
        password), please email me directly at support@....

        Kevin