ledge accounts.

  • Carol
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 7, 2012
      Hello is there a way to track individual accounts in GSmate? for instance, we would like to track how money each girl has raised during cookie and nut sales. Does GSmate have this option?

      Carol McNally
    • Sharon Shea
      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 8, 2012
        I just put it under dues.

        ________________________________
        Hello is there a way to track individual accounts in GSmate? for instance, we would like to track how money each girl has raised during cookie and nut sales. Does GSmate have this option?

        Carol McNally

      • Kris
        Message 3 of 7 , Jan 8, 2012
          You track it under Money Earning Projects in G-Scoutmate. It is the
          "popcorn" icon at the top.

          Kristin

          On Sat, Jan 7, 2012 at 8:05 PM, Carol <carolmcnally@...> wrote:

          > **
          >

          > Hello is there a way to track individual accounts in GSmate? for instance,
          > we would like to track how money each girl has raised during cookie and nut
          > sales. Does GSmate have this option?
          >
          > Carol McNally

        • K Parker
          Message 4 of 7 , Jan 8, 2012
            I did my troop under 'Other Feature', 'Finance', then 'Open Account'. Each girl has a separate account.

            Troop 2299 Leader

            sent from iPhone
          • Pam Aiken
            Message 5 of 7 , Jan 8, 2012
              This is also how I did it. I have a master checking account called "Troop
              1683 checking." Then I have sub-accounts, one called "Troop Account" for
              troop dues and other misc. things, and then an account for each girl. Just
              make sure that

              Troop XXXX = Troop Account + Girl 1 Account + Girl 2 Account + Girl 3
              Account...

              I haven't found an easier way to do it.

              --
              Pam Aiken
              414-768-0825

              *"Many hands make light work." - Proverb*

            • Sharon Shea
              Message 6 of 7 , Jan 10, 2012
                I do it under dues, you can put money in and out and it keeps a running balance per girl.

                --
                Pam Aiken
                414-768-0825
                GS Troop 1683: http://gswise1683.webs.com
                GS Troop 1032: http://gswise1032.webs.com
                Carollton GS: http://gswiseCAR.webs.com
                Lakeside Area GS: http://www.gswiselakeside.webs.com/

                *"Many hands make light work." - Proverb*

              • tatum77008
                Message 7 of 7 , Apr 24 10:29 AM
                  How do you create sub-accounts?
                  Rania