RE: [gscoutmate] Dues & Badge Tracking

  • Kris Stafira
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 19, 2011
      The Journeys are in the drop down as "Leadership Journey" - You can update either in a girl's record (click the little try-it icon on the top left) or with a global update. Under Leadership Journey you will see each individual level, like all three keys in the Journey. Then, there is also the "total" journey award name. I'm not familiar with the "key" one, but I know there is "Love Water, Share Water, Save Water" as the three levels and then "WOW award" for the total Brownie Journey - Wonders of Water.KrisTo: gscoutmate@yahoogroups.com
      From: tenniskz@...
      Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2011 20:03:50 -0700
      Subject: RE: [gscoutmate] Dues & Badge Tracking

      Jen I believe you can do a global update for dues each time but I also know there is a drop down menu on the first screen of each girl and there is a dues category to go to. You enter it there and then there are reports that track it. I hope that helps. Kathy

      To: gscoutmate@yahoogroups.com

      From: jsanders114@...

      Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2011 01:18:49 +0000

      Subject: [gscoutmate] Dues & Badge Tracking

      Hi! I'm new to this system. I've spent hours trying to learn this software and it seems fairly simple, but there are a few things I'm trying to do that I can't seem to do.

      1 - I am trying to track the girls who've brought in there dues at the meeting. We collected money at the beginning of the year, but we are trying to teach the girls responsibility and to bring in a quarter each meeting. At the end of the year we are going to donate the money. Is there a way to track who brings in the dues?

      2 - The girls are working on their Brownie Quest Journey and I'm trying to track who has done the requirements to earn each badge. Are the badges for each journey in the program? Is it broken down into the different levels of each badge? For example in the Quest Journey they earn keys and there are 3 steps to each key.

      Thanks,

      Jen