emailing

  • Keri C
    Message 1 of 13 , Sep 1, 2011
      I have tried to send email via gscoutmate but I an not get it to work. I put in the Smpt information provided by yahoo but it wont work. Anyone else have a yahoo address and send email through the program.
    • smithemnk@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 13 , Sep 2, 2011
        Yahoo doesn't support email programs like this. I had to put it through Outlook Express.

        Elizabeth

        Message 3 of 13 , Sep 5, 2011
          You can also do one of the following things:

          1. Use your ISP (internet service provider) email settings. You can put
          the reply to address as your Yahoo address (this is what most people do).

          2. You can sign up for a gmail account and then use their SMTP settings
          (they have a publicly available SMTP server)... and then put your Yahoo
          address the reply to address.

          We have the settings for several ISPs in our Knowledgebase.

          Kevin