RE: [gscoutmate] Re: printing reports

  • Mary Ann Hellenbrecht
    Message 1 of 5 , May 10, 2011
      Kevin, I was wondering if you are planning an Iphone app for Gscsoutmate?
      Thanks MA

      Mary Ann Hellenbrecht

      Skin Care consultant with Mary Kay

      917 865 9268

      <http://www.marykay.com/maryannh> www.marykay.com/maryannh

      <mailto:maryannh@...> maryannh@...

      Our New foundations are here and they are fantastic. We are heading into
      the Spring/Summer. Need an update in your skin care routine? Need a new
      look? Call for an appointment so we can have a fun time updating your
      routine.

      Easter, Mother's Day and Father's Day, Graduations are just around the
      corner. Let me make your shopping easier consider a basket of MK for your
      favorite people. Gift Certificates are always available too.