Re: printing reports

  • Rene
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 3 2:01 PM
      How did you find/fix this? Every time I try to print a permission slip, I'm suddenly betting the error: "Report FileName Property must be set before calling method" I've never had this issue before and don't quite know where to go fix it.

      Thanks!

      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 4 4:19 AM
        Jennifer,

        Please look at the following knowledgebase document:

        http://www.kscgroup.com/kbase/lookup.asp?IDNum=74

        Kevin

        On 3/3/2011 5:01 PM, Rene wrote:
        > How did you find/fix this? Every time I try to print a permission slip, I'm suddenly betting the error: "Report FileName Property must be set before calling method" I've never had this issue before and don't quite know where to go fix it.
        >
        > Thanks!
        >
        > --- In gscoutmate@yahoogroups.com, "Jennifer Hernandez"<rusharoundmom@...> wrote:
        >>
        >> Nevermind. I found out the preference file locations were incorrect.
        >>
        >> Jennifer
        >>
        >> --- In gscoutmate@yahoogroups.com, "Jennifer Hernandez"
        >> <rusharoundmom@> wrote:
        >>>
        >>> I seem to be having problems generating reports. Every time I select
        >>> report to print and select the parameters I get the following error
        >>> Invalid File Name, crystal reports. I'm not modifying any reports
        >> I'm
        >>> just trying to get a report, any report to print.
        >>>

        > ------------------------------------

      • Mary Ann Hellenbrecht
        Message 3 of 5 , May 10, 2011
          Kevin, I was wondering if you are planning an Iphone app for Gscsoutmate?
          Thanks MA

          Mary Ann Hellenbrecht

          Skin Care consultant with Mary Kay

          917 865 9268

          <http://www.marykay.com/maryannh> www.marykay.com/maryannh

          <mailto:maryannh@...> maryannh@...

          Our New foundations are here and they are fantastic. We are heading into
          the Spring/Summer. Need an update in your skin care routine? Need a new
          look? Call for an appointment so we can have a fun time updating your
          routine.

          Easter, Mother's Day and Father's Day, Graduations are just around the
          corner. Let me make your shopping easier consider a basket of MK for your
          favorite people. Gift Certificates are always available too.