need to send email multiple email addresses

  • molldoll617
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 15, 2011
      I have girls who have given me two primary email addresses, and need both of them listed on patrol lists and to appear when information is being sent. I have two emails listed, but the system only picks up on the first one. Parents do not always check this email, thus the request for the second. Will there be a change to the software to allow two emails per scout to appear on patrol lists, as well as when emails are sent?