IPP Requirements

  • Laura
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 4, 2010
      I was wondering if anyone has the requirements for the IPA
      "On The Money: Cookies And More Focus Award Patch". It used to be a studio 2B charm. The patch is available at the Girl Scout Shop website, but I can't track down the requirements.

      Laura K.
      Leader
      Troop 80028, Avenel, NJ
    • mondayfam@netzero.net
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 5, 2010
        Requirements are actually an insert for the little blue 3 ring binders, same as the silver and gold award inserts.

        Lori Monday
        WI - Badgerland Council
        Girl Scout Leader/Advisor
        Troop 2371 Seniors/S2B/Ambassadors
        Troop 2834 Cadettes/S2B
      • Karri Quintana
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 5, 2010
          You still need S2B book and follow it.  At the end, they will earn the IPP instead of the charm.  I was told to make sure you contact you council office to make sure that they are still available.  They are discontinuing most of them.

          Karri
          Troop 7008 Topeka, KS