FTP Site

  • troop850assistant
    Message 1 of 3 , May 5, 2010
      Does anyone have any suggestions for a free FTP site?
    • Shellie
      Message 2 of 3 , May 5, 2010
        Free ftp sites can be done through you Internet (I have RCN and they with Kevin from Gscout) helped set me up
        Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile
        Have a nice day!

        Does anyone have any suggestions for a free FTP site?

      • Tina Real
        Message 3 of 3 , May 6, 2010
          Core FTP is also a Good site - Free