GreenBlood x 3

  • clspages@earthlink.net
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 1, 2010
      GREENBLOOD NEWS
      Girl Scouts, don't miss out! For the latest information and useful resources for program activities, the scoop on what's new in Girl Scouts, helpful hints and tidbits and supportive input on many topics. Sign up for this group. I'll be sharing over 54 years of Girl Scout experience both as a volunteer and Girl Scout executive staff member. We'll work together to keep the program exciting for the girls and relevant for you. This is an owner posts only newsletter group.

      GREENBLOOD GAB
      If you would like to discuss any of these topics, have questions or have
      something to share, I invite you to come to GreenBlood Gab where members can post to the group. We are one of the largest GS Yahoo groups so we have some great discussions and a good support system.

      GREENBLOOD TRADITIONS
      This is the place to gather all those traditions that we hold so near
      and dear to us in Girl Scouting. Traditions provide us a foundation, help define who we are and give us something to pass on to new generations. Let's not lose them. This is just the beginning...

      I hope you join us! :)

      Carol Lee Spages
      List Owner

    • clspages@earthlink.net