change of address notification

  • Gaye Jean Allen
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 12, 2010
      I'm not which of you has our e-mail addresses as "att.net" and which has "worldnet.att.net" so I am letting you all know that the "att.net" will be the only one that will work starting in April. The beginnings of our addresses will remain the same, just the endings need to be sure and be correct in order to make it to us.

      Thanks,
      Gaye Jean Allen (for Greg, Gaye Jean and April)