LIA award

  • Kris Stafira
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 3, 2010
      Silly question......where do I find the Cadette Leadership in Action award to add to my girls' records? I don't see it in any of the categories......It should be in the Journeys, right?

      Kris

    • Eileen O'Toole
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 3, 2010
        It is under other awards if u r in an individual profile.

        Eileen O'Toole
        Sent from my IPhone

        Come Relax at the Beach at Maggie's Paradise...
        www.homeaway.com/243950
        www.vrbo.com/246188

        On Feb 3, 2010, at 12:27 PM, Kris Stafira <stafirak@...> wrote:

        > Silly question......where do I find the Cadette Leadership in Action
        > award to add to my girls' records? I don't see it in any of the
        > categories......It should be in the Journeys, right?
        >
        > Kris

      • Kathi Kovacic
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 3, 2010
          Are you referring to the Cadette or Senior Leadership award - that is not the same thing as the LIA and I don't find the LIA either.  Help??
          Kathi

          On Feb 3, 2010, at 12:27 PM, Kris Stafira <stafirak@msn. com> wrote:

          > Silly question.... ..where do I find the Cadette Leadership in Action

          > award to add to my girls' records? I don't see it in any of the

          > categories.. ....It should be in the Journeys, right?

          > Kris

          > http://clk.atdmt com/GBL/go/ 201469230/ direct/01/

        • Kris Stafira
          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 3, 2010
            I think the one in "other awards" is the Cadette Leadership Award - different from the Leadership in Action......still can't find LIA

            Kris

            To: gscoutmate@yahoogroups.com
            From: momsy74@...
            Date: Wed, 3 Feb 2010 13:20:32 -0800

            Are you referring to the Cadette or Senior Leadership award - that is not the same thing as the LIA and I don't find the LIA either. Help??
            Kathi

            It is under other awards if u r in an individual profile.

            Eileen O'Toole

            Sent from my IPhone

            Come Relax at the Beach at Maggie's Paradise...

            www.homeaway. com/243950

            www.vrbo.com/ 246188

            On Feb 3, 2010, at 12:27 PM, Kris Stafira <stafirak@msn. com> wrote:

            > Silly question.... ..where do I find the Cadette Leadership in Action

            > award to add to my girls' records? I don't see it in any of the

            > categories.. ....It should be in the Journeys, right?

            > Kris

            > http://clk.atdmt com/GBL/go/ 201469230/ direct/01/

          • aasheik
            Message 5 of 5 , Feb 3, 2010
              I don't see that it has been added with the previous updates.

              You will have to go in and add it.

              Kristin