sending reports via e-mail

  • Sherri Little
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 7, 2009
      I have version 6.24 of G-Scoutmate and use Yahoo as my e-mail account. How do I set up my internet information?

      I have used smtp.yahoo.com and it doesn't work. (error 27110 or 27108)

      Thanks!

      --Sherri

      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 9, 2009
        Sherri,

        If you use the free version of Yahoo through your web browser, then you
        won't be able to set that up in G-Scoutmate. What you'll need to do is
        set up the Internet settings using the information from your ISP
        (whoever you get your internet service from).

        Then, in the Return Address field, put your Yahoo email address.

        Please note that if your ISP requires a secure (SSL) connection to their
        SMTP server, then you'll need to upgrade to G-Scoutmate 7 to send emails
        through the program.