calendar

  • hornetmisses
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 10, 2009
      I am having a difficult time finding out how to keep my 2 troops' calendars separate. I do not want one master calendar as this is the calendar that I send out to parents. Can anyone help?
      Kathleen
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 16, 2009
        Kathleen,

        The next version 7 update (due out by the end of August) will allow you
        to keep separate calendars. Currently, there is only 1 calendar in
        G-Scoutmate.

        hornetmisses wrote:
        > I am having a difficult time finding out how to keep my 2 troops' calendars separate. I do not want one master calendar as this is the calendar that I send out to parents. Can anyone help?
        > Kathleen

      • Kathi Kovacic
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 16, 2009
          I am soooooo excited!!!