can't figure it out!!!

  • ginabtheot
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1 4:35 AM
      Hi There,
      Well, I'm ready to print my roster for my troop and upon review notice that several of the parent names are not listed but most are. I went back to look at the information (global update as well as add/modify) and I can't figure out what I did differently with those names. Also, I can add that the drop down screen on the Relatives and Others tab where I would go to add a relative comes up blank so I think that might be it. Another words I can't add a relative to that field at all. Then I will get some error messages about an "object" or if the drop down isn't blank it will have some totally unrelated person from my list on there but only one! So, some drop downs show all of the names either girls/adults or both but some are completely wrong.
      Please HELP, I really would like to get out our roster and address lists, etc.
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 3 7:25 PM
        Gina,

        If the parents that are missing aren't already in the adult side, then
        you can add them when in the girl's record by clicking on the lightning
        bolt icon (which is for Quick Entry of Relative).

        If there's an adult that is in G-Scoutmate because their a
        parent/relative, then you can click on the "Relative Only" checkbox in
        their records so that they don't appear inthe various lists (i.e., when
        you're printing adult reports, global update, etc).

        Kevin