emailing through gscoutmate

  • cropstoolittle@verizon.net
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 1, 2009
      I would like to send updates to my co leader but I can't send any emails through gscoutmate. We are not sure what we are doing wrong.
    • smithemnk
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 3, 2009
        Do you have your settings right for your email provider? Look a couple of posts back, I put in what worked for me.

        Elizabeth

      • bonnieboleyn@yahoo.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 3, 2009
          Yes. A couple of people helped me. I had to put in smtp.roadrunner.com because I get my internet through roadrunner.

          Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T