unawarded lists?

  • Debbie G
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2009
      Is there a way to get a list of all the try its / badges that have been
      finished but are unawarded? It would make things so much easier when I have
      to figure out who is owed what. Thank you!

      Debbie

    • Laura Holland
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 1, 2009
        There is!  I used it that function to purchase badges just recently.  You click reports then click Girl Scouts and Adults NOT advancement.  On the next screen select the scouts you want or select all for the entire troop.  On the next screen select "unawarded awards" and is should pull all the awards you've indicated were earned but not yet awarded.

        Hope that helps.

        Laura Holland

        PS--it tooks lots of playing around for me to find it the first time too.