FTP and online connection

  • Gina Benavente
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 3, 2009
      HI Kevin,
      I've been playing around with Scoutmate for only a little while but I'm finally ready to fully use the program and want to set it up online.  I went to the Internet Options tab and after a long chat session with my internet provider I figured out how to answer the SMTP information ( I think) but they directed me to you about the FTP information.

      I have no idea what FTP is so I have no idea what to do about it but it seems clear I need it in order to continue with setting up the program on line.  I won't be able to know if anything I have already entered worked since I need the FTP information.  Can you give it through this forum or do I need to somehow connect or call your main office?

      Thanks!
      Gina Benavente
      T582 San Antonio, TX

      Gina Benavente, MPH, OTR
      Pediatric Occupational Therapy
      Developmental and Educational Intervention