Finance category report dates out of sequence

  • marthasykora
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 4, 2008
      When I print a Finance Category Totals report the dates within a
      category are often out of sequence even though they are entered
      sequentially in the main account page. For instance within one
      category on the report I have dates from Sept, Nov, July, June, and
      back to July. The money flow would be much clearer if the
      transactions appeared in order. Anyone else have this problem or
      better yet ideas how to fix it?
      Thanks for your help.
      Martha
      GS of Central MD
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 9, 2008
        Martha,

        Thanks for letting me know about this. It will be fixed in the next
        update (being released this month).

        If anyone would like the updated report file before then, email me
        directly at support@..., and I'll send it to you.

        Kevin