HELP!

  • Katrina and Darryl
    Message 1 of 3 , May 31, 2008
      In getting ready for this coming year, I downloaded the eval version
      and as I am entering either quick entry or adding a girl, I am
      receiving an error and the program ends....

      MICROSOT WINDOWS
      "G-Scoutmate has quick working"
      A problem caused the program to stop working correctly. Windows will
      lose the program and notify you if a solution is available.

      I show that the version is 6.23 and I am running on Windows Vista.

      I have not successfully added both a girl, troop information or been
      able to truly test it out. Any help anyone can give me would be
      GREATLY appreciated.

      Thank you,
      Katrina DeNeal
      Illinois
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 1, 2008
        Hi Katrina,

        When does the error appear? When you click on the "Save" button or at
        random times?

        Kevin

        Katrina and Darryl wrote:

        > In getting ready for this coming year, I downloaded the eval version
        > and as I am entering either quick entry or adding a girl, I am
        > receiving an error and the program ends....
        >
        > MICROSOT WINDOWS
        > "G-Scoutmate has quick working"
        > A problem caused the program to stop working correctly. Windows will
        > lose the program and notify you if a solution is available.
        >
        > I show that the version is 6.23 and I am running on Windows Vista.
        >
        > I have not successfully added both a girl, troop information or been
        > able to truly test it out. Any help anyone can give me would be
        > GREATLY appreciated.
        >
        > Thank you,
        > Katrina DeNeal
        > Illinois

      • Katrina DeNeal
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 1, 2008
          random. My laptop is relatively new, updated. After I have saved,
          sometimes I am able to go back to the girl entered and other times nothing
          shows up.....hmm... I have no issues with any other programs.

          Thank you.