Print and Graphic Badge requirement incorrect

  • Susan Brown
    Message 1 of 3 , May 2, 2008
      On the Print and Graphic Badge, Stamp Designs is listed as the
      requirement for #2 and #3. Requirement #3 is Nature's Prints. Just
      wanted to point it out for your To Do list.

      Susan Brown
      Glendale, AZ
      Message 2 of 3 , May 3, 2008
        Thank you Susan.

        We'll get this fixed in the next update.

        Note that you can change it now by going to Utilities and Manage Lists. Select Badges from the drop-down and then Prints and Graphics. Click on the "Edit Reqs" button, and update the requirement.

        Kevin

        Susan Brown wrote:

        > On the Print and Graphic Badge, Stamp Designs is listed as the
        > requirement for #2 and #3. Requirement #3 is Nature's Prints. Just
        > wanted to point it out for your To Do list.
        >
        > Susan Brown
        > Glendale, AZ

      • Susan Brown
        Message 3 of 3 , May 4, 2008
          Thanks, I didn't know you could edit the requirements.