Lost individual listing of girls--HELP!

  • Norma
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 4, 2008
      My daughter and I are both registered owners of G-Scoutmate. Our
      problem is:
      We share info on one troop--a Junior troop.
      When we did an restore (from my backup) of my daughter's cpu (laptop)
      the girl and parents that are registered are no longer visible. My
      laptop has the girls visible and working. All the rest of the
      information restored just fine. We then tried to do an export/import
      still no girls showing. What can the problem be--it was working just
      fine previously. One thing that may affect is that last year the troop
      was a Brownie troop, now it is Junior. We've tried just about
      everything we can think of. Could it be a setting in her cpu/program?
    • aasheik
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 4, 2008
        Sometimes things accidentally get duplicated. Can you see more than one
        troop? If you can, try clicking on the other and see if they are there.

        Kristin

      • nor_glo65
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 4, 2008
          Thanks, I'll have her try that. Any other ideas folks?

          _____