New custom permission slip: Sahuaro Girl Scout Council

    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 1, 2007
      A new custom permission slip has been created for G-Scoutmate. It is
      for the Sahuaro Girl Scout Council.

      The file and instructions are located on the custom permission slips page:

      http://www.kscgroup.com/permissionslips.htm

    • Shawn Brown
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 1, 2007
        Wow, thanks so much, Kevin! The permission slip looks great!

        Quick question, the emergency contact name and phone number is filled in
        from what we have stored in the girl's record. Is there a place to store
        the emergency contact's address that can then fill in that spot on the
        permission slip?

        Thanks so much!

        Shawn Brown
        Sahuaro Council

        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 3, 2007
          Shawn,

          Currently, G-Scoutmate does not track the address and other information
          for the emergency contact, however we plan on adding those fields to the
          next update.