New Troop & New Girls

  • troop2285
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 5, 2007
      I'm new the G-ScoutMate, I have two troops a Daisy & Brownie. I have
      both troop on there but can only assign girls to the brownie troop and
      not the daisy . . . can someone help me with this . . . what an I doing
      wrong??
    • Amy
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 5, 2007
        There is a pull-down tab that you would've clicked to "Set up Troop", I think it's Utilities but not positive, right under Set up Troop there is Switch to troop. You have to click on it, it will pull up a list of troops you have already set-up, then you double click on the troop you want.

        Amy in IL

        I'm new the G-ScoutMate, I have two troops a Daisy & Brownie. I have
        both troop on there but can only assign girls to the brownie troop and
        not the daisy . . . can someone help me with this . . . what an I doing
        wrong??

        PeoplePC Online
        A better way to Internet
        http://www.peoplepc.com
      • troop2285
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 29, 2007
          Thank You Amy, I don't know how I missed that :)