Duplicate info in reports

  • Ledbeth@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 2, 2000
      Hi Kevin,

      I just noticed a porblem and haven't had time to look thru the message boards
      to see if this was already addressed.

      When I run a report on badge progress I get requirements #'s listed twice -
      I'm guessing that this occurs when you do a global update and there is
      already info in the badge date box. However I can't figure out how to get
      rid of it - if I removed the badge from that girl and then reenter the info
      it still appears twice - if I only remove the date from that requirement it
      appears once - I would like the date to remain in the requirement box with
      out the duplication.

      Also is there anyway to run a report that shows the date each requirement was
      earned so that you can check to see that all girls that attended on "X"date
      got the credit for that badge?

      Thanks
      Liz
      Ledbeth@...
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 5, 2000
        Hi Liz,

        I cannot replicate the problem that you're having. I do check to make sure
        a scout doesn't have a requirement when you do a global update, so it
        doesn't add it a second time, so it may be another issue that's causing
        that duplicate listing. I'll send you an email directly to try and resolve
        this issue.

        Currently, the requirement dates cannot be printed on reports... this is on
        the list to be added, though. On this note, also coming is the ability to
        view the requirements in spreadsheet format (rather than having to scroll
        through each requirement). This should give you to look at all of the
        requirements easily.

        Thanks!

        Kevin
        At 09:09 AM 11/02/2000 -0500, you wrote:
        >Hi Kevin,
        >
        >I just noticed a porblem and haven't had time to look thru the message
        >boards to see if this was already addressed.
        >
        >When I run a report on badge progress I get requirements #'s listed twice -
        >I'm guessing that this occurs when you do a global update and there is
        >already info in the badge date box. However I can't figure out how to get
        >rid of it - if I removed the badge from that girl and then reenter the info
        >it still appears twice - if I only remove the date from that requirement it
        >appears once - I would like the date to remain in the requirement box with
        >out the duplication.
        >
        >Also is there anyway to run a report that shows the date each requirement was
        >earned so that you can check to see that all girls that attended on "X"date
        >got the credit for that badge?
        >
        >Thanks
        >Liz
        >Ledbeth@...