Re: [gscoutmate] undelete a record

    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 1, 2007
      Hi,

      When you do a restore, G-Scoutmate makes a backup of your current data file.

      The backup is named GSCOUT.RDB.

      Therefore, you need to go into your G-Scoutmate folder (probably
      c:\program files\gscoutmate60) and rename the current data file from
      GSCOUT.MDB to something like GSCOUT.BAK. Then, rename GSCOUT.RDB to
      GSCOUT.MDB.

      After doing that, you should be set.

      If you have any difficulties, please let me know.

      Kevin

      At 10:22 PM 2/27/2007, you wrote:

      >Help! I accidentally deleted a girl, then I compacted the database. So
      >I tried to undo the whole thing by restoring. Big mistake, my restore
      >from date was several months ago and I've lost all recent data. Is
      >there anything I can do to get my most recent information back?

    • Susie
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 2, 2007
        Kevin, I've never run into this problem ... but leave it to you to keep a
        backdoor! That's why we love you!

        Susie

        At 10:22 PM 2/27/2007, you wrote:

        >Help! I accidentally deleted a girl, then I compacted the database. So
        >I tried to undo the whole thing by restoring. Big mistake, my restore
        >from date was several months ago and I've lost all recent data. Is
        >there anything I can do to get my most recent information back?

        Mr. Rebates offers up to 25% cash-back for shopping online at over 500
        different stores including Best Buy, Dell, Gap, HSN, Macys, Nordstrom, QVC,
        Snapfish, several Travel Companies (Expedia, Orbitz, etc) and many more. Mr.
        Rebates also offers money-saving coupons plus comparison shopping.
        Membership is FREE with a $2.50 bonus just for signing up. For more
        information, visit: http://www.mrrebates.com?refid=134032
        Yahoo! Groups Links