Initialization Error 339

  • mcmcilwain@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 3, 2000
      This error occured today while trying to start the program. The
      dialog box read "If this is the first time running program..." but
      this is not the first time. I restarted the program and got the same
      error message. What should I do?
      Michelle
      mcmcilwain@...
    • kcoleman@pipeline.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 4, 2000
        Hi Michelle,

        This typically occurs if you install software on your machine that overwrites (or deletes) a Windows file that G-Scoutmate is using.

        You will need to reinstall your G-Scoutmate. Please go to the following address for instructions on reinstalling without overwriting your data:

        http://www.kscgroup.com/kbase/lookup.asp?IDNum=7

        If you have any questions, please email me at kevin@...