Re: [gscoutmate] Other badges

  • cruella113@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , May 3, 2000
      Hi Kevin,

      I heard you are releasing a new update shortly. Is there any way you could
      add under the report printout "other awards". I know we can print out badges
      earned, but there is no way to print out all the other things the girls have
      earned. This is where I keep track of all the council awards, patches,
      service project badges etc. I would like to be able to print these out so
      that the girls know exactly what they earned. It would also be very helpful
      when I do uniform inspections. Thanks!

      Charlene B. Dwyer
      Girl Scouts of Rhode Island
      Message 2 of 2 , May 6, 2000
        Hi Charlene,

        Thanks for the great suggestion Charlene. I completed the update a few
        days ago, and it's been posted on our site for the past two days (I just
        haven't updated the web page or sent out the email yet (which I'm doing
        later on today)).

        There are a few ways to get this information: 1) you can print out the
        Other Awards page (underneath Scout Information), 2) you can print the
        individual progress report (which contains all awards) or 3) you can print
        the troop progress report (which contains all awards). Of course, 2 and 3
        print all awards and just the other award information that you're looking for.

        This feature is slated for the next major release, however I will try to
        get it into one of the interim releases before it.

        Thanks!

        Kevin
        At 10:37 PM 05/03/2000 -0400, you wrote:
        >Hi Kevin,
        >
        >I heard you are releasing a new update shortly. Is there any way you could
        >add under the report printout "other awards". I know we can print out badges
        >earned, but there is no way to print out all the other things the girls have
        >earned. This is where I keep track of all the council awards, patches,
        >service project badges etc. I would like to be able to print these out so
        >that the girls know exactly what they earned. It would also be very helpful
        >when I do uniform inspections. Thanks!
        >
        >Charlene B. Dwyer
        >Girl Scouts of Rhode Island

        >Get your money connected @ OnMoney.com - the first Web site that lets
        >you see and manage all of your finances all in one place.

        Girl, Boy and Cub Scout Computer Software!
        Web Site: http://www.scoutsoftware.com
        Email : kcoleman@...
        AOL Instant Messenger: KEVINC1081