Calendar/Nut Sale

  • Nancy Hager-Mutschler
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 1999
      Hello:
      We have started our Calendar/Nut Sale! The Calendar/Nut sale gives us
      a lot of our working capital for the year. We can use this for: extra
      supplies, field trips, community service, and special presentations!! If
      you are interest in ordering here is a link for you! All the information
      is on this page! Thank you for all of your support and reading my
      e-mail!!

      http://www.geocities.com/EnchantedForest/Mountain/1502/calnutdescript.html

      Thank you,
      Your Friend in Girl Scouts!