Re: Digest Number 83

  • Susan Hines
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2, 1999
      Kevin, congrats on your marriage! I'm sure you're a very lucky man. My
      question is this...I no longer have web access and was wondering how I
      will receive updates to my software? Hadn't thought about that headache
      before cancelling my ISP...

      YIGGGS- Suz H.
      Jr leader, GS Hoosier Capital Council (Indiana), School Organizer, FSP
      Chair, SU Chair

      Our troop Y2K postcard project is up to #493--e-mail me to help us reach
      2000! We're
      still missing four states: OR, NM, OK, & MS and many countries....