Re: [gscoutmate] Too many records showing

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2004
      Hello,

      There is a preference that you can set to view all troops by default. To
      switch this "off", go to "File" and "Preferences" from the main menu.

      Uncheck "Should all troops be shown by default?" and click on the "Save"
      button.

      Then, when you go into the girl/adult records, it will show the people from
      that troop only.

      Note that when you're in a record, if you want to quickly view everyone
      that you have in G-Scoutmate (without having to go in and change the
      preference), select "Tools" and "Show all girls (or adults) in all troops",
      and everyone will appear.