Adding Relatives

  • belovedmomof4
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1, 2004
      Hi

      The relative section only lists the people assigned to the Current
      troop view, not all troops. I need to add a sister and parents from
      another Troop, and when I add them with Quick Relative Entry G-Scout
      makes a new record for them, I already have them assigned to another
      troop. I have made sure that I turned on view all troops and all
      relatives, but it still is not working.

      Thanks Amy
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 1, 2004
        Hi Amy,

        This bug has been fixed in 6.06a. Though we haven't "officially" released
        it, you can download it by going to our web site (www.kscgroup.com) and
        click on "Downloads". Scroll down to Council Permission Slips and you'll
        see a "clicking here" link to download the new EXE file.

        Save this into your G-Scoutmate folder (probably c:\program
        files\gscoutmate60) overwriting the file that's currently there. When you
        start G-Scoutmate, it will say 6.06a and then all of the girls/adults will
        appear in the relatives drop down.