Need help with something

  • Angela Hood
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2004
      Kevin or anyone who can help,

      Recently my computer crashed and I had to reformat. I kept
      a back up CD-RW with all the girls' information on it. Once I reformated I
      downloaded the gscoutmate again. I tried to put the info. from the CD back
      in my files on the gscoutmate but it tells me I need a code. Got any clues
      or ideas what to do. All my info. is on the CD and I do need it badly.

      Thanks, Angela Hood