Exporting to excel

  • tloyd2003
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 4, 2004
      I have downloaded from G-Scoutmate the export file U2FXLS.DLL and the
      custom report phone5.rpt. Then I run a report for this information
      and then export as a .xls file. I open excel and open the file, but
      all that shows up are the girls names, street addresses, phone
      numbers and girls #1's parents names.
      The City, State, Zip, Email and remaining parents names do not get
      exported.
      Can anyone help me?
      Thanks,
      SunBunny
    • Mary Ann Hellenbrecht
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 5, 2004
        Hi Sorry, I haven't gotten that far yet. However, there is a supplement
        two pages to the download. when you go to merge the two programs it
        comes up for you to print. Maybe that will help you. Mary Ann

        I have downloaded from G-Scoutmate the export file U2FXLS.DLL and the
        custom report phone5.rpt. Then I run a report for this information
        and then export as a .xls file. I open excel and open the file, but
        all that shows up are the girls names, street addresses, phone
        numbers and girls #1's parents names.
        The City, State, Zip, Email and remaining parents names do not get
        exported.
        Can anyone help me?
        Thanks,
        SunBunny

        To unsubscribe, please send an email to
        gscoutmate-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

        <http://rd.yahoo.com/SIG=12c5kg8fi/M=267637.4116730.5333196.1261774/D=eg
        roupweb/S=1705066162:HM/EXP=1073355941/A=1853618/R=0/*http://www.netflix
        .com/Default?mqso=60178338&partid=4116730> click here

        <http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=267637.4116730.5333196.1261774/D=egrou
        pmail/S=:HM/A=1853618/rand=807562595>

        _____

        Yahoo! Groups Links