6.0 Upgrade

  • jenniszar
    Message 1 of 15 , Nov 3 2:12 PM
      OK - It's November 3 - I'm chomping at the bit for the upgrade . . .
      Any good news??????

      Jenni Szarwark
    • Peggy Hetlage
      Message 2 of 15 , Nov 3 4:42 PM
        Patience, patience... we don't want to rush the finished product!
        Poor Kevin, such a busy guy. I know it will be worth the wait!!!

        Message 3 of 15 , Nov 4 4:14 AM
          Well, there's good news (and everyone has DEFINITELY been patient).

          Actually, first the bad news ... we've pushed back the release date to
          Thursday for our testers.

          Now, the good news...

          The reason for the delay is due to us adding a number of new items to our
          Scoutmate program that will also be included in G-Scoutmate.

          An email will go out as soon as we post the "test" version .... so that
          anyone that wants to can go and take a look.

          At 12:42 AM 11/4/03 +0000, you wrote:
          >Patience, patience... we don't want to rush the finished product!
          >Poor Kevin, such a busy guy. I know it will be worth the wait!!!
          >
          >--- In gscoutmate@yahoogroups.com, "jenniszar" <jeszar@s...> wrote:
          > > OK - It's November 3 - I'm chomping at the bit for the
          >upgrade . . .
          > > Any good news??????
          > >
          > > Jenni Szarwark
        • Julie
          Message 4 of 15 , Nov 4 10:33 AM
            Does the new version allow you to do a report on dues, showing who has
            paid and who owes?

            Well, there's good news (and everyone has DEFINITELY been patient).

            Actually, first the bad news ... we've pushed back the release date to
            Thursday for our testers.

            Now, the good news...

            The reason for the delay is due to us adding a number of new items to
            our
            Scoutmate program that will also be included in G-Scoutmate.

            An email will go out as soon as we post the "test" version .... so that
            anyone that wants to can go and take a look.

            At 12:42 AM 11/4/03 +0000, you wrote:
            >Patience, patience... we don't want to rush the finished product!
            >Poor Kevin, such a busy guy. I know it will be worth the wait!!!
            >
            >--- In gscoutmate@yahoogroups.com, "jenniszar" <jeszar@s...> wrote:
            > > OK - It's November 3 - I'm chomping at the bit for the
            >upgrade . . .
            > > Any good news??????
            > >
            > > Jenni Szarwark

            To unsubscribe, please send an email to
            gscoutmate-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

            Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
            http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
          • April Clark
            Message 5 of 15 , Nov 4 1:23 PM
              I can't recall if this has been answered yet or not, but can you print out a
              report of completed requirements for each girl?

              Thanks, sorry if this is a duplicate Q or A.

              April
            • poshtown
              Message 6 of 15 , Nov 6 2:56 PM
                Julie,

                There is a dues report, which allows you to see who paid what ... on
                what dates. You can select the dates between which the payments took
                place (i.e., August 1 - January 1) and it will show a total for each
                girl.

                --- In gscoutmate@yahoogroups.com, "Julie" <jamtroop51-438@c...>

                Message 7 of 15 , Nov 18 3:30 AM
                  April,

                  Yes, you can. When you select a progress report (i.e., the Try-It's
                  for Brownies or Troop Progress for all awards), then it will print
                  the requirement numbers of each completed requirements directly
                  under the award name.

                  So, it'll say

                  Tanya Smith
                  Food Fun
                  1 3 5

                  which means that she completed requirements 1, 3 and 5.

                  Of course, you'll need to put the dates completed in her record.
                  This can be done using the Requirement global update (to update
                  multiple girls at once) or by going to her record and clicking on
                  the award and then "See Requirements". Note, that the requirements
                  are not included for "Other Awards".

                  --- In gscoutmate@yahoogroups.com, "April Clark" <aproka@s...> wrote:
                  > I can't recall if this has been answered yet or not, but can you
                  print out a
                  > report of completed requirements for each girl?
                  >
                  > Thanks, sorry if this is a duplicate Q or A.
                  >
                  > April
                • April Clark
                  Message 8 of 15 , Nov 18 5:21 AM
                    THANK YOU!!!!