permission slips?

  • GSHCC343@juno.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 2, 2003
      Kevin, permission slips I printed last night only listed the girls by
      last name, no first name. I tried to check the permission slip database,
      but it didn't seem to do what I wanted to. I also tried to update the
      utilities portion and it didn't have what I wanted either. The only
      reason this is a problem is...I have two kids by the same last name (my
      twins, of course) and TWO Caitlins with the same last name!

      Susan "Splatter" H.
      Cadette GS Leader, http://www.geocities.com/gshcc343
      Catholic Religious Awards, http://www.geocities.com/indyccs
      Southport Service Unit, http://www.geocities.com/southportsu

      Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 2, 2003
        Susan,

        The permission slip does print the first and last name of the girls (under
        the dotted line where it says "My child has permission, etc etc).

        However, this doesn't really help you with the two Caitlins. Currently,
        there's nothing that can be changed (as far as the name listing is
        concerned)... and, actually, I am not sure how this would be resolved other
        than you looking at the emergency contact's name or the girl's phone number
        to determine which one it should go to.

        While 6.0 will have the ability to print out your council's permission
        slip, you'll still have the "name" dilemma.

        Kevin