swapville.com - your online swapping community - need testers!

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 8, 2003
      Hello,

      I wanted to let you know that we've been working on a web site that
      facilitates trading and swapping items. Geared towards organizations (such
      as Girl Scouts and Boy Scouts), swapville.com allows you to post images and
      information about your SWAPs (and other related items), allows people to
      request a SWAP exchange, rate items and more.

      This is something that I'm hoping will make it very easy for you to
      interact with other leaders from all over the country (and world) .. and
      help facilitate the SWAPping process.

      So... swapville.com is open for testing. It's still a work-in-progress,
      but many of the features are now working.

      If you have some time, please head over to www.swapville.com, set up a user
      ID, post some of your SWAPs and let me know what you think. You can email
      comments and suggestions to me at kevin@... or
      support@.... Please do not respond to the G-Scoutmate YahooGroup.

      Thanks!