Re: [gscoutmate] can't open

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 2, 2003
      OK, since you now have the zipped file... you need to do the following:

      1) Extract the MDB file from the zip file (I think you already did this)
      2) Follow the instructions at the following URL for importing your data:

      http://www.kscgroup.com/kbase/lookup.asp?IDNum=31

      (this web page contains step-by-step instructions for importing your data)

      If you still cannot get the data in, please email me directly at
      kevin@... or give me a call at 561-304-3451 and I'll walk you
      through it.