5793Re: [gscoutmate] connecting to the internet in order to send an email

    May 12, 2013
      Hi Sandy,

      Who is your internet provider i.e., AT&T, SBCGlobal?

      Even though you are using yahoo.com and cs.com, we'll probably need to
      use the email gateway settings for your provider unless you have a paid
      account with yahoo.com.

      Kevin