5790Having trouble getting database to download

  • Fonda Logston
    May 9 6:16 PM
      We have been on Gscoutmate a while now and just now started having trouble
      getting the database to download, getting the following message:

      There was a problem downloading your file from your FTP Site
      If you were able to successfully ping (reach) your FTP Site, potential causes
      are:
      Incorrect FTP Information, Incorrect FTP or data file password or
      insufficient permissions on the FTP Site.

      We haven't changed anything, other than I did download the latest version of the
      software......

      Can you help me?