5785Re: [gscoutmate] error message and program will not open

    Feb 23, 2013
      Hi Stacy,

      Try reinstalling G-Scoutmate by following the instructions here:

      http://www.kscgroup.com/kbase/lookup.asp?IDNum=7

      Your data will not be overwritten.

      If this doesn't work, then please email me directly at kevin@....

      Since it was working before, something probably changed on your machine
      (possibly due to a Windows update or the installation/removal of another
      program)... but we'll definitely get you back up and running.

      thanks

      Kevin