Assignments for Push

  • Berdanier
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 13 10:19 AM
      Greetings folks,

      I have been given four assignments for Push for Pennsic, 7 July, and I am seeking scribes to take them on.

      As per usual, please contact me *off list* to help avoid any transmission errors if you are willing to assist.

      I do ask that a copy be electronically sent to me by the Thursday before the event, or the actuall scroll be turned into myself or the Baroness by the same date.  This allows for a print of the scroll to be made for display after court and to make arrangements in case life happens.  I have other commitments on the day and would like to have everything sorted before the weekend.

      Regards,
      Cathryn

    • Berdanier
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 13 10:21 AM
        In thinking about it, that dress might look stunning with a sheer blue over lay that doesn't cover the whole dress but has the split design I saw in your design book.

        Love,
        Mum

        To: gryphonquills@yahoogroups.com

        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 13 10:25 AM
          Sorry about the erroneous post.  I have no idea what happened.  I thought I was replying to a different message obviously!

          Cat

        • Kim Plaga
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 13 10:54 AM

            Lol