RE: [MK-SCRIBES] Scribal Discussion Groups - Central listing

  • Berdanier
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 9, 2011
      Ian, we have a local scribal list called the Gryphon Quills here in Barony Flaming Gryphon if you are interested in adding us to your list.

      I also know of a non-SCA Calligraphy Guild here in Dayton, OH that I would be willing to be a contact for.  The list itself is members' only.

      Regards,
      Cathryn

      To: SCA_Scribes_and_Illumination@yahoogroups.com; scribes@...; mk-scribes@yahoogroups.com
      From: ianthegreen01@...
      Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2011 16:59:37 -0500
      Subject: [MK-SCRIBES] Scribal Discussion Groups - Central listing

      Greetings and salutations from Lord Ian the Green,

      Below is the link to my webpage where I have attempted to put a link to every Kingdom Scribal discussion group.  If you know of a few that I haven't found please let me know and I'll get those put in.  I also would be happy to put in links to scribal discussion groups that are not at the Kingdom level and have a few links already.  Also I have a link or two to extra-SCA groups and would be happy to have more.

      https://sites.google.com/site/ianthegreen01/ian%27ssca-scribalpage/scribal-discussion-groups

      --
      Yours In Service,

      Lord Ian the Green