More stones!

  • Thalia
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 26, 2011
      Greetings to the list!

      I hope this missive finds you all well and content in the Gryphony!

      With camping season all but over I was wondering if we would be starting scribal nights back up? I would be willing to host, however, I am down near GE in Cincinnati and I know it it a VERY far drive for some . . . but if you're willing, I can set up a day to host.

      Also, if my lady Signet found my scroll blanks acceptable at HD, I would be willing to do more blanks - just please let me know the award and a deadline.

      Remember, the Gryphon rulz!
      Thalia
    • Christine Krebs
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 26, 2011

        Thalia,

        If someone else wants to host a scribal gathering, it is fine with me. I am at present swamped with schoolwork and work, so I won’t be able to host any for some time. And yes, your blanks are more than acceptable. If you want to do more, go right ahead!

        Edlyn (who is drowning in accounting and economics homework)